Montag, 7. April 2014

pastel desserts for spring

Hi everyone! The spring is finally come to germany and I like it more and more baking for my family and friends. Nothing gets me in the mood for spring like pretty pastel treats. (My favorurite colours by the way).
So to help get you in the mood, I want share with you my  favourite cake recipes for spring!


Circus Animal Fudge from Beyond Frosing

No Bake Berry Cheesecake by Roxana's Home Baking



Pistachio Pudding Cookies from Life Tastes Good

7Layer Rainbow Cookies from Little Ferraro Kitches

Sugar Cookie Bars from Dinners, Dishes and Dessert


Cherry White Chocolate Cookies from Chocolate, Chocolate and More

Lemon Olive Oil Yogurt Cake from Kitchen Treaty 

Bubblegum Cookie Truffles from Bake from Seconds

Irish Lemon Pudding Tarte from Sugar Dish Me

Keine Kommentare: